Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one light purple 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) to the short edge of on dark purple trapezoid as shown. Press seam toward HST. Make four units.
- Pin and sew one light purple and one medium purple 3” finished quarter square triangle (QST) together as shown. Press seams open. Make four QST units.
- Pin and sew one light purple/medium purple QST unit and one trapezoid unit together as shown. Press seam toward trapezoid unit. Make four quarter blocks.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seams open.