Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- AccuQuilt Australia Gift Cards (Gift Cards) entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable at the AccuQuilt Australia online retail store www.accuquilt.com.au
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for goods purchased from an AccuQuilt retailer
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Cardholder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Cards sold by AccuQuilt Australia will expire 36 months after date of purchase or until no amount remains on the gift card. Any balance that remains on the gift card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Should AccuQuilt Australia suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, AccuQuilt Australia may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until AccuQuilt Australia is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- AccuQuilt Australia is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please contact AccuQuilt Australia immediately if your Gift Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Card has not been redeemed.
- When purchasing gift cards online, it is the purchasers sole responsibility to ensure the recipients email address is entered correctly.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for other Gift Cards.