Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one dark aqua and one light green 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) together as shown. Make four HST units. Press seams toward dark aqua triangles.
- Pin and sew one dark aqua and one light green 1½” finished HST to one HST unit as shown. Press seams toward triangles. Make four combined units.
- Pin and sew one aqua and one dark green 3” finished quarter square triangle (QST) together as shown. Press towards the dark green triangle. Make four corner units.
- Pin and sew one combined unit and one corner unit together into the quarter block as shown. Press seams towards corner unit. Make four quarter blocks.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete block. Press seams open.