Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one dark pink quarter circle and one light pink 3” finished arc shape as shown. Press seam toward the light pink arc shape. Make two drunkard’s path quarter block units.
- Pin and sew one light purple 3” finished TIS sides to each side of a burgundy 3” finished kite centre as shown. Press seams open. Make one unit.
- Lay out two drunkard’s path quarter block units and two triangle quarter block units as shown.
- Pin and sew into half blocks. Press seams in alternating directions for each half block. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seam open.