|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Number of Dies||5|
- Compatible with: AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutter (50800).
- Includes 5 dies in set
- Each die allows for seam allowance.
- Die features matching notches on curved edges for easy pinning and fast sewing
- Long Cut Cutting Plastic (PK232)
- Large Cutting Plastic (PK231)
- Jumbo Cutting Plastic (PK233)
- Giant Cutting Plastic (PK250)
Die set includes:
- Chisel Shapes (2-Die Set) (50147)
- Dresden Plate #3 (50002)
- Drunkard's Path #2 (50099)
- Tumbler Block #1 (50219) All dies include seam allowance.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.