- Compatible with: AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutter (50800).
- Includes 5 dies in set
- Each die allows for seam allowance.
- Die features matching notches on curved edges for easy pinning and fast sewing
- Long Cut Cutting Plastic (PK232)
- Large Cutting Plastic (PK231)
- Jumbo Cutting Plastic (PK233)
- Giant Cutting Plastic (PK250)
Die set includes:
- Chisel Shapes (2-Die Set) (50147)
- Dresden Plate #3 (50002)
- Drunkard’s Path #2 (50099)
- Tumbler Block #1 (50219) All dies include seam allowance.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.