- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Long Cut Cutting Plastic (60001)
- Cuts four 2 1/16″W x 3 1/2″H (5 cm x 9 cm) triangles and four 3 1/2″W x 3 1/2″H (9 cm) triangles
- Die includes seam allowance
- Finishes to 3″, coordinates with Pattern Blocks-Squares (50709) OR Coordinates with Squares-3 1/2″ (50206).
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.