- Compatible with: AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Includes Eight dies in set.
- Required (Not included in set):
- Studio Cutting Plastic-Mini, Small, Large (5″ x 6″)
- Studio Cutting Plastic-Long Cut, Extra Long Cut (5″ x 15″)
- Studio Cutting Plastic-Jumbo (10″ x 12″)
- Cuts one each (Actual Size):
- Quilt Block A: Cuts one 4 1/2″ (11 cm) square.
- Quilt Block B: Cuts one 2 1/2″ (6 cm) square.
- Quilt Block C: Cuts one 4 1/2″ (11 cm) triangle.
- Quilt Block D: Cuts one 3 9/16″ (9 cm) triangle.
- Quilt Block E: Cuts one 2 1/2″W (6 cm) triangle.
- Quilt Block F: Cuts one 3 5/16″ (8 cm) squares.
- Quilt Block G: Cuts one 2 3/4″W x 3 1/2″H (7 cm x 9 cm) parallelogram.
- Quilt Block H:Cuts one 4 1/2″W x 2 1/2″H (11 cm x 6 cm) rectangle.
- Finished Sewn Size:
- Quilt Block A: 4″ (10.2 cm)
- Quilt Block B: 2″ (5.1 cm)
- Quilt Block C: 4″ (10.2 cm)
- Quilt Block D: 3 1/16″ (8.4 cm)
- Quilt Block E: 2″ (5.1 cm)
- Quilt Block F: 3 1/16″ (7.8 cm)
- Quilt Block G: 2 1/4″W x 3″H (5.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Quilt Block H: 4″W x 2″H (10.2 cm x 5.1 cm)
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct