- Compatible with: Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required (Not included in set):
- Large Cutting Plastic (PK231)
- Long Cut Cutting Plastic (PK232)
- Giant Cutting Plastic (PK250)
This 5 piece die set includes:
- A 10 3/16″W x 10 3/16″H (50233)
- B 7 1/4″W x 2 7/16″H (50235)
- C 2 1/4″W x 2 1/4″H (50234)
- D 2 1/2″W x 2 1/2″H
(Note: C & D on same die board. C is a bonus shape – not used in block contruction.)
- E 2 1/4″W x 2 1/2″H (50236)
- F 2 1/4″W x 2 1/2″H (50237)
- Completed block is 17″ finished. Four finished blocks equal a 30″ x 30″ quilt.
- All dies include seam allowance
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.