|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Super Long Cut|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 26" (25.4 cm x 66 cm) Item AQ60004|
|Cut Size||(4) - 3 11/16"W x 4 15/16"H (9cm x 13 cm) parallelogram|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Super Long Cut Cutting Plastic (60004) and Super Giant Die Tray (406120)
- Cuts four 3 11/16"W x 4 15/16"H (9 cm x 13 cm) parallelograms
- Coordinates with 12" Block - Mix & Match pieces
- Start by cutting 6" strips into your fabric
- Start cutting at selvage edge, align cut angle of fabric with the angle of the die to continue cutting. Position your fabric right sides together for pairs or all right side up for parallelogram in reverse orientation.
- We've added multiples on a die board at your request! Now you can mix and match AccuQuilt's Quilt Block shapes in multiples to create traditional patchwork blocks, or design your own.
- You'll use Quilt Block dies, which come in three sizes, over and over again to pre-cut pieces for your favourite quilt patterns.
- These are shapes that are used to create our mix and match quilt die set. There are more than 36 combinations of blocks using the A through H die cutting shapes. The idea sheet can be found on our website www.accuquilt.com
- The individual shapes can be used by themselves or with one or more other shapes.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.