|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Hexagons and Octagons|
|Die Board Size||Giant|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 15" x 18" (38.1 cm x 45.7 cm) Item AQ60005|
|Cut Size||Six 4 7/8"W x 5 5/8"H (12 cm x 14 cm) hexagons with 2 13/16" (7 cm) sides|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Giant Cutting Plastic (60005)
- Cuts six 4 7/8"W x 5 5/8"H (12 cm x 14 cm) hexagons with 2 13/16" (7 cm) sides
- Coordinates with Triangles #2 (50230)
- Cutting multiple hexagons is easy as pie with AccuQuilt's multiple-shape dies. The smaller the shapes, the more you'll find on a die and the faster you'll be able to cut as many shapes as you need for your next project.
- Start by cutting 9" strips into your fabric.
- Then fold your fabric into quarters and cut 72 hexagons across the width of the fabric.
- You can cut 288 hexagons out of 1 yard of fabric.
- The hexagon shape comes in a variety of sizes.
- You can appliqu