|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (AQ55600), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||5" X 10" (12.7cm x 25.4cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 5" x 10" (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item AQ55110|
|Cut Size||Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.|
- Compatible with GO! Big (AQ55500), GO! (AQ55100S) and GO! Baby (AQ55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 5" x 10" Cutting Mat (AQ55110) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 5" x 10"
- Cut Size: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
- Finished Size: 6" Finished Unit (15.2 cm); 12" Finished Block (30.5 cm). Includes seam allowance and dog-eared corners for easy piecing.
- Coordinates with GO! Qube Mix & Match Block System
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.