New GO! Qube Mix & Match 9″ Blocks take cutting fabric pieces to a whole new dimension.
Designed to save you time and money, each GO! Qube includes 8 GO! dies, a cutting mat, 13 block patterns, a Getting Started DVD, plus a self-contained storage system.
Find out how easy it is to create 9″ finished blocks using your GO! Fabric Cutter and GO! Qube … just add fabric! Most blocks take less than a half-hour from cutting to sewing.The GO! Qube Mix & Match 9″ Block includes:
- Shape 1: GO! Square-5″ (4 1/2″ Finished)
- Shape 2: GO! Square-2 3/4″ (2 1/4″ Finished)
- Shape 3: GO! Half Square Triangle-4 1/2″ Finished Square
- Shape 4: GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4 1/2″ Finished Square
- Shape 5: GO! Half Square Triangle-2 1/4″ Finished Square
- Shape 6: GO! Square on Point-3 11/16″ (3 3/16″ Finished)
- Shape 7: GO! Parallelogram 45º-2 15/16″ x 3 7/8″ Sides (2 1/4″ x 3 3/16″ Finished)
- Shape 8: GO! Rectangle-2 3/4″ x 5″ (2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ Finished)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6″ x 6″ (AQ55137)
- Getting Started DVD
- Pattern Book
- Self-contained Storage System
- As part of the innovative GO! Fabric Cutting System, GO! Qube allows you to cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric, of the same shape, in less time. Less time cutting means more time quilting!
- Popular geometric shapes bundled in a complete set for savings
- Variety of popular finished block sizes available: 6”, 8”, 9”, 12”
- Innovative storage system keeps your dies organised
- Easily turn your scraps into organised pieces for sewing
- Combine shapes in different ways to make countless block designs
- Most GO! Qubes work with all three GO! cutters – 12” size works with GO! and GO! Big
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need for each block
- All dies include seam allowance and triangles feature dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing
- Ideal for quilters of all skill levels
- Perfect for gift-giving
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.