|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Jumbo|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 12" (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm) Item AQ60002|
|Cut Size||8 1/2" (22 cm) square|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60002)
- Cuts each 8 1/2" (22 cm) square
- Quilters are likely to cut hundreds--even thousands--of squares over their quilting careers. Precision is critical to make the shapes fit together well. AccuQuilt offers a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. All of them cut perfectly every time!
- Start by cutting 9 1/2" strips into your fabric.
- Then fan fold the fabric into quarters and cut 4 - 8 1/2" squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 12 - 8 1/2" squares out on 1 yard of fabric.
- To create an appliqu