|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Specialty, Squares|
|Die Board Size||Super Long Cut|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 26" (25.4 cm x 66 cm) Item AQ60004|
|Cut Size||(4) - 5" (13 cm) pinked squares|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Super Long Cut Cutting Plastic (60004) and Super Giant Tray (406120)
- Cuts four 5" (13 cm) pinked squares
- Quilters are likely to cut hundreds--even thousands--of squares over their quilting careers. Precision is critical to make the shapes fit together well. AccuQuilt offers a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. All of them cut perfectly every time!
- Start by cutting 6" strips into your fabric.
- Then fold your fabric in half and cut 8 - 5" pinked squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 48 - 5" pinked squares out of 1 yard of fabric.
- To create an appliqu