|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Super Jumbo|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 15" (25.4 cm x 38.1 cm) Item AQ60003|
|Cut Size||(6) - 3 1/2" (9 cm) squares|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60003)
- Cuts six 3 1/2" (9 cm) squares
- Coordinates with 12" Block Mix & Match pieces
- Quilters are likely to cut hundreds--even thousands--of squares over their quilting careers. Precision is critical to make the shapes fit together well. AccuQuilt offers a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. All of them cut perfectly every time!
- Start by cutting 8" strips into your fabric.
- Fanfold your fabric into thirds and cut 18 - 3 1/2" squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 90 - 3 1/2" squares out of 1 yard of fabric.
- To create an appliqu