|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Giant|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 15" x 18" (38.1 cm x 45.7 cm) Item AQ60005|
|Cut Size||12 1/2" (32 cm) square|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800) only
- Required: Giant Cutting Plastic (60005)
- Cuts each 12 1/2" (32 cm) square
- Quilters are likely to cut hundreds--even thousands--of squares over their quilting careers. Precision is critical to make the shapes fit together well. AccuQuilt offers a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. All of them cut perfectly every time!
- Start by cutting 13 1/2" strips into your fabric.
- Then fan fold your fabric into thirds and cut 3 12 1/2" squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 6 - 12 1/2" squares out of 1 yard of fabric.
- To create an appliqu