|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Large|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 5" x 6" (12.7 cm x 15.2 cm) Item AQ60000|
|Cut Size||(6) - 1 1/2" (4 cm) squares|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Large Cutting Plastic (PK231)
- Cuts six 1 1/2" (4 cm) squares
- Quilters are likely to cut hundreds--even thousands--of squares over their quilting careers. Precision is critical to make the shapes fit together well. AccuQuilt offers a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. All of them cut perfectly every time!
- Start by cutting 4 1/2" strips into your fabric.
- Then fan fold your fabric into 4 1/2" widths, cut 42 - 1 1/2" squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 294 - 1 1/2" squares out of 1 yard of fabric.
- To create an appliqu