|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Holiday and Seasonal, Specialty|
|Die Board Size||Jumbo|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 12" (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm) Item AQ60002|
|Cut Size||Cuts 1/4 of the design 7 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H (19 cm x 19 cm) Opened design is 15" x 15" (38 cm x 38 cm)|
- Compatible with: Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60002)
- Cuts 1/4 of the design 7 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H (19 cm x 19 cm)
- Opened design is 15" x 15" (38 cm x 38 cm)
- Die includes registration pins for perfect cuts every time
- Two dies in one -- use both positive and negative image for stunning quilts
- To allow for folding technique, die does not have blades where indicated
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.