|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Holiday and Seasonal, Rag, Stars|
|Die Board Size||Jumbo|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 12" (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm) Item AQ60002|
|Cut Size||6"W x 5 3/4"H (15 cm x 15 cm) rag star with 1/2"L (1 cm) fringe|
- Compatible with: Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60002)
- Cuts one 6"W x 5 3/4"H (15 cm x 15 cm) rag star with 1/2"L (1 cm) fringe
- Coordinates with Rag Quilt-Square-8 1/2" (50171)
- A compilation of AccuQuilt's best-selling rag shapes.
- This starter set comes in three different rag die sizes; 5 1/4" square - 2 die set, 8 1/2" square - 2 die set, and a 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" rectangle.
- Each die comes with a batting square or rectangle to place between the two layers of flannel or homespun for your rag quilt project. The batting squares/rectangles can be used for anything you would use a square/rectangle for.
- Ideas for projects include lap quilts, throws, baby quilts (Baby Rag Quilt pattern can be purchased online).
- Purses and totes are great ways to use rag dies too.
- Dies in shape sets are also sold individually.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.