|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||Super Long Cut|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 26" (25.4 cm x 66 cm) Item AQ60004|
|Cut Size||6"W x 22 1/2"H (15 cm x 57 cm) shape|
- Compatible with: Studio Fabric Cutter (55100)
- Required: Super Long Cut Cutting Plastic (60004) and Super Giant Die Tray (406120)
- Cuts one shape 6"W x 22 1/2"H (15 cm x 57 cm)
- Finished sewn size 14 - 1 1/2" prairie points
Storage: Storage: Super Long Cut (SLC) Die Board: 9 3/4" x 26" (25 cm x 66 cm). Store Studio dies on end like books.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.