|Model||GO! Baby Fabric Cutter|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Hexagons and Octagons|
|Die Board Size||Super Jumbo|
|Cutting Mat Required||Cutting Plastic, 10" x 15" (25.4 cm x 38.1 cm) Item AQ60003|
|Cut Size||Eighteen 2 5/8"W x 2 1/4"H (7 cm x 6 cm) hexagons with 1 5/16" (5 cm) sides|
- Compatible with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Super Jumbo Cutting Plastic (PK234)
- Cuts eighteen 2 5/8"W x 2 1/4"H (7 cm x 6 cm) hexagons with 1 5/16" (5 cm) sides
- Includes seam allowance to create a 1" (3 cm) hexagon
- Cutting multiple hexagons is easy as pie with AccuQuilt's multiple-shape dies. The smaller the shapes, the more you'll find on a die and the faster you'll be able to cut as many shapes as you need for your next project.
- Start by cutting 9" strips into your fabric.
- Then fold your fabric into quarters and cut 72 hexagons across the width of the fabric.
- You can cut 288 hexagons out of 1 yard of fabric.
- The hexagon shape comes in a variety of sizes.
- You can appliqu