- Compatible with: Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
- Required: Large Cutting Plastic (60000)
- Cuts each:
- five shapes 1 5/16″W x 1 1/2″H (3 cm x 4 cm) with 3/4″ (2 cm) sides
- five shapes 1 13/16″W x 2 1/16″H (5 cm x 5 cm) with 1 1/16″ (3 cm) sides
- Die includes seam allowance
- Cuts both paper and fabric
- We’ve had requests for dies that cut both the paper hexagon shape and the fabric with a 1/4″ seam allowance. This die is the perfect answer!
- The grandma’s flower garden is a great take along project to sew by hand.
- Grandma’s flower garden is a beautiful design for pillows, tote bags, table runners or any size quilt.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.