- Use die with Studio Fabric Cutter (50800) only
- Required: Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60002)
- Cuts one 8 3/8″W x 8 3/8″H (21 cm x 21 cm) arabesque shape
His work cannot be defined by one distinct style but features intricate almost symmetrical flowing designs that can be reversed and mirrored. His exclusive Arabesque designs use graceful detailed curves that would be time consuming and difficult to cut by hand. With the AccuQuilt Studio you can cut these designs perfectly in seconds! Try it and you can see why Ricky is our number one fan!
Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.Die Tips:
Care & Maintenance:
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.Warranty:
AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.