Fabric Cutter Includes:
- Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
- Studio Die Tray – 15 1/4″ x 19 5/8″ (AQ406900)
- One Giant Cutting Plastic 14 1/2″ x 18″ (AQ60005)
- Dimensions: With Sides Down: 30 1/4″W x 24 3/4″L x 8 3/4″H (76.8 cm x 28 cm x 22.2 cm) (including handle), 30 1/4″W x 21″L x 8 3/4″H (not including handle)
- Dimensions: With Sides Up:: 24 3/4″W x 11″L x 14 3/4″H (62.9 cm x 28 cm x 37.5 cm) (including handle), 21″W x 11″L x 14 3/4″H (not including handle)
- Machine weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Foldable for easier storage
- Up to 90% faster than rotary fabric cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Care & Maintenance: Cutter
For best results, always keep your Studio 2 fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth.
Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth.
Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
Please note: Some assembly is required when first setting up your Studio 2 Fabric Cutter.
Care & Maintenance: Dies
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam.
It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick (AQ55105).
Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt Studio 2 Fabric Cutters have a three (3) year guarantee.
If you experience any defects in material or workmanship, simply notify AccuQuilt and we will repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge.
All fabric cutter die trays and cutting plastic are consumable parts and are not covered by the warranty. Replace trays annually depending on use. All Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.