GO! Dies used: GO! Pincushion (AQ55209)
- Blanket Stitch
- Motif Stitch
- Satin Stitch
Hoop Size Required:
- 180mm x 300mm or 7″ x 12″
- AccuQuilt GO! Me™(AQ55275), GO! Cutter® (AQ55100S), GO! Big® (AQ55500) or *Studio 2™(AQ50450) *with adapter
- AccuQuilt GO! Pincushion (AQ55209)
- Machine Embroidery Designs downloaded from AccuQuilt.com.au
- Paper backed fusible web or acid-free water-soluble glue stick
- Fabric for applique shapes, background fabric or item to be embroidered (e.g., quilt block fabric, towel, t-shirt, bib, tote bag, etc.).
- Stabilizer: Cutaway or tearaway stabilizer. The blanket stitch and the motif stitch applique work well with a lightweight stabilizer and the satin stitch designs work best with a medium weight stabilizer. Layered designs where there are multiple shapes work best with a medium weight stabilizer.
- Embroidery Machine thread in colours to coordinate with fabrics. Thread may be polyester, rayon, or cotton.
- Neutral colour bobbin thread.
- Mini iron or small iron that will fit inside the embroidery hoop to be used for fusing applique shapes to the background fabric.