|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (AQ55600), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55112|
|Cut Size||One 45° 2"W x 7 3/16"H (5 cm x 18.3 cm) trapezoid, Two 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) finished half square triangles, One 2"W x 3 1/2"H (5 cm x 8.9 cm) rectangle and Two 1 1/4"W x 3 1/2"H (3.2 cm x 8.9 cm) rectangle|
If you're looking for versatility, check out the GO! Spool. This spool block is as popular as it is traditional. This is part of our Block on Board series and is an effortless way to create an entire quilt block using just one die. You'll love how easy it is to cut the six shapes using any of the GO! Die Cutters.
Use GO! dies with your GO!, GO! Big and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.