|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Holiday and Seasonal, Specialty|
|Die Board Size||10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item AQ55111|
|Cut Size||Large Slim Tree assembled is 4 1/4"W x 13 3/16"H (10.8 cm x 33.5 cm) and Small Slim Tree assembled is 2 1/8"W x 6 9/16"H each (5.4 cm x 16.7 cm)|
- Compatible with: GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100)
- Required: GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 10" (AQ55111)
- GO! Sparkle-Slim Tree Die is part of the exclusive GO! Sparkle Tree series of Dies by Sarah Vedeler.
- Cuts twelve shapes:
- Large Slim Tree assembled is 4 1/4"W x 13 3/16"H (10.8 cm x 33.5 cm)
- Small Slim Tree assembled is 2 1/8"W x 6 9/16"H each (5.4 cm x 16.7 cm)
- Free project idea included with die
Sarah Vedeler is an award-winning designer who turns simple shapes into intricate embroidery designs. Her designs are vibrant, playful and unique.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with the AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (AQ55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.