|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (AQ55600), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item AQ55137|
|Cut Size||Cuts 2, 2" x 3 1/2" (5.1 cm x 8.9 cm) Rectangles|
Whether modern or traditional, rectangles are the building blocks of quilts. The GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" die makes the hard part easy by cutting perfect rectangles with crisp corners and precise edges, even through several fabric layers. You simply need a 6" x 6" mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and fabric. Combine this rectangle with existing AccuQuilt GO! block dies to make a variety of 6", 8", and 12" block designs.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (AQ55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.