|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (AQ55600), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Board Size||6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item AQ55137|
2018 marks the 10th year that AccuQuilt began creating tools to help you Cut Time and Quilt More. We are bringing back one of our most popular original appliqué dies to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. Make sure you grab them before they're gone!
Leap into some fun quilt projects with this super cute frog shape. Perfect for baby gifts and children’s projects, as well as whimsical appliqué quilts and home décor.
Use the FREE GO! Leaping Frog Embroidery ($12 value) download available to finish your project.
- Designed for standard embroidery hoops.
- Available in motif, blanket and satin stitches.
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage:Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (AQ55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.