|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Fabric Cutter (AQ55500A), GO! Fabric Cutter (AQ55100S), GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (AQ55600), Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)|
|Die Shape||Circles and Ovals|
|Die Board Size||6" x 12" (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)|
|Cutting Mat Required||GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 12" (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item AQ5511|
|Cut Size||Eight 1/2" (1.3cm) circles; Eight 3/4" (1.9cm) circles; Eight 1" (2.5cm) circles; Eight 1 1/4" (3.2cm) circles|
Now you can easily cut four sizes of perfect small circles! The GO! Circle die is ideal for wool projects and cuts 32 appliqué shapes. Works with pre-cut 5” squares.
Use the FREE GO! Circle-1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" Embroidery Designs ($16 value) download available to finish your project. Available in motif, blanket and satin stitches.
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage:Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.