Competition dates: Begins Friday the 27th March, closes Tuesday the 30th June 2015 at 11.59pm.
The finalists will be announced on Friday the 7th August via Facebook. The overall winner will be announced on Monday the 17th August 2015 via Facebook and email.
Get your creative energy going with this project challenge. The challenge is to "Think Outside the Quilt" and make a project such as a bag, a cushion / pillow, home decor, or anything you are able to come up with, using AccuQuilt Die(s). Try to keep your project between 4-8 hours of work.
Who is suitable to enter:
This competition is open to anyone who loves to create, make and design projects. It doesn't matter what your skill level is. Entry is open to all Australian residents.
*Note if you are under 18 please also provide parental / guardian consent with your entry. Please include their full name and contact details in your entry.
How to submit your project:
All entries must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject heading of "Think Outside the Quilt". Your project must include no more than 6 high quality images of your project with the entry form and must be received by the closing date of 11.59pm Tuesday the 30th June, 2015
Download the Entry Form
What if I do not have an AccuQuilt cutter?
You may still enter if you do not have an AccuQuilt cutter. Please just refer to the cutting equivalents chart so you can base your design off AccuQuilt. Just simply list Dies that you have referenced where the form says GO! Dies used.
How is the overall winner selected?
Once the competition closes our judging panel will go through all the entries, and choose the top 10 finalists, which will be announced on Friday the 7th August 2015. These will be open to a public vote on Facebook. Voting on Facebook will end on the 14th August. The project pattern with the most votes will become the winner, which will be announced on Monday the 17th August 2015.
The Winner will receive a GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set valued at $359 OR the choice of the choice of AccuQuilt products equivalent to the value of $359.
By entering and providing the required entry information, you acknowledge that AccuQuilt staff will have access to your details. We will not be making public all of your personal details. Only the full name of the winner, and the finalists. These will only be used in the form of authorship and congratulations.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm the 30th June 2015. This date is to be strictly adhered to. All entries must be emailed to email@example.com. Any entries that are submitted after this date will be disqualified from this competition.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Entries must not have been previously published or entered into another sewing / quilting competition in print or electronically anywhere in the world.
- All entries of project patterns will become the property of AccuQuilt Australia. These entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by entrants.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge that AccuQuilt Australia may publish your project to their Facebook page, Website and / or blog.
By submitting an entry to this competition you are stating that:
- Your entry is your own original design
- You have read and agree to the terms and conditions outlined.