Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one dark aqua triangle in square (TIS) sides to each long edge of one dark purple kite centre. Press seams open. Make two kite units.
- Pin and sew one light purple 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) to two sides of a 1½” finished square as shown. Press seam towards the HST. Make two units.
- Pin and sew one medium blue 3” finished HST to combined HST unit. Make two quarter block units.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two-quarter blocks into half blocks as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seam open.