Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one cream and one orange parallelograms together. Stop stitching ¼” from edge as shown. Press seams open.
- In and sew one orange 1½” square and one combined parallelogram unit together with a Y-seam as shown. Press seams toward square.
- Pin and sew one yellow 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) to corners of one of the combined parallelogram unit as shown. Press seam towards triangles. Make two quarter block units.
- Repeat to make two quarter block units using red parallelogram and red 1½” squares.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete block. Press seams open.