Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one dark purple 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) on either side of a purple 3” finished signature block as shown. Press seams towards the triangles. Make two signature block units.
- Pin and sew one light purple and one dark purple 3” finished HST together as shown. Press seam towards the dark purple triangle. Make two HST units.
- Layout two signature quarter block units and two HST quarter block units as shown
- Pin and sew two quarter block units into half block as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seam open.