*Okay I may have made my own version of Scamper here. 🙂 Have some fun of your own now rearranging the units.
Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one red and one dark red 3” finished triangle in square (TIS) sides together as shown. Press seams towards the dark red TIS. Make two of each TIS units as shown.
- Pin and sew two TIS units together as shown. Press seams open. Make two quarter units as shown.
- Pin and sew one red and one pink 1½” x 3” finished rectangle together into a quarter block as shown. Press seam toward the red rectangle. Make two rectangle quarter block units.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half block together to complete the block. Press seam open.