Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one orange 1½” half square triangle (HST) to each side of one cream 21/8” square on point as shown. Press seams towards orange triangles.
- Pin and sew one pink 3” finished quarter square triangle (QST) and two red 1½” finished HST’s together to form a flying geese unit as shown. Press seams towards red HST’s. Make two flying geese units.
- Pin and sew one flying geese unit to top and bottom of square in square unit as shown. Press seams open.
- Pin and sew two red 3” finished QST, one pink 3” finished QST and two pink 1½” finished HST together as shown. Press seams open. Make two combined units.
- Pin and sew one combined unit to each side of block centre to compete block. Press seams open.