Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one two-light turquoise and two dark turquoise 1½” finished squares together to form a 4-Patch as shown. Make two 4-Patch quarter block units. Press seams open.
- Pin and sew one light purple and one dark purple 3” finished HST together as shown. Press seam towards dark purple triangle. Make two triangle quarter block units.
- Lay out two 4-Patch quarter block units and two HST quarter block units as shown.
- Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half block as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seam open.