Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one maroon 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) and one dark pink parallelogram together as shown. Press seams open. Make four combined units.
- Pin and sew one combined unit to each side of one dark red 21/8” square on point stopping stitching ¼” from edges as shown. Press seams towards parallelograms.
- Pin and sew remaining seams together with a Y-seam as shown to complete block centre.
- Pin and sew one dark red and one light pink 3” finished quarter square triangle (QST) together as shown. Press seams toward dark red triangle. Make four corner units
- Pin and sew corner units onto block centre as shown to complete. Press seams towards corner units.