Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one red quarter circle and one light orange 3” finished arc shape together as shown. Press seam toward the light orange arc shape. Make two drunkard’s path quarter block units.
- Pin and sew one orange and one yellow 1½” x 3” finished rectangle together into a quarter block as shown. Press seam toward the orange rectangle. Make two rectangle quarter block units.
- Lay out two drunkard’s path quarter block units and two rectangle block units as shown.
- Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks as shown. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seam open.