Block Sewing Instructions
- Pin and sew one 1 beige 3” finished triangle in square (TIS) sides to each side of a maroon 3” finished TIS centre as shown. Press seams open. Make two TIS units.
- Pin and sew one orange 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) to two sides of a red 1½” finished square as shown. Press seam toward orange HST’s. Make two combined units.
- Pin and sew one maroon 3” finished HST to combined unit as shown. Press seam toward the HST. Make two quarter block units.
- Layout quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew into half blocks. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Pin and sew half blocks together to complete the block. Press seams open.