Block Sewing Instructions:
- Pin and sew one light purple and one dark purple 1½” finished half square triangle (HST) together as shown. Press seam toward dark purple HST. Make four 1½” finished HST units.
- Pin and sew one light purple 1½” finished HST to side and bottom of each HST unit as shown. Press seams towards added triangles.
- Pin and sew one medium purple 3” finished HST and one combined 1½” finished HST unit together as shown. Press seam toward medium purple triangle. Make four quarter block units.
- Lay out quarter block units as shown. Pin and sew two quarter blocks together into half blocks. Press seams open. Make two half blocks.
- Sew half blocks together to complete block. Press seam open.